Returns & Exchanges
You may return any merchandise purchased from LTJ, Inc. DBA LittmanJewelers.com within 60 days of when the order was placed. Watches in absolute original condition (unworn) may be returned within 30 days of when the order was placed. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by the packing slip and the certificate when applicable (replacement fee for the certificate is $200.00).
Please Note: Shipping charges and ring size fees are nonrefundable.
Online Return Requests
To process a return request for your on-line purchase, either click the Order Status/Returns link at the bottom of any page or go to the Customer Service page and in the Return section click Return Request Form. On the Order Information page enter the following information in the required fields and click on the Lookup button:
- Order Reference Number*
- Last Name*
- Last 4 digits of the Credit Card Used
- 5-digit Billing Address Zip Code
Once your order results are showing below, please check the box next to each item that you are planning to return and click the Return button. This will submit your request to our processing department and an automatic response email with instructions on how to process your return will be sent to the email address you used when placing the order.
- *Order Reference Number is the number you received on the confirmation page after submitting your order. This is also the Purchase Order # on your packing slip without the preceding LTJ (example; if your packing slip states LTJ000000 remove the LTJ and enter 000000).
- *Last Name should be the last name entered as the "Bill To" when the order was submitted.
- *Last 4 digits of the Credit Card is the last 4 numbers on your credit/debt card which was used to place the order with. You can find this number on the front and back of your credit card.
- *5-digit Billing Address Zip Code is the zip code which was entered for the billing address.
Refunds will be credited back to the credit card used for the purchase. Please note: an in-store purchase cannot be returned to the on-line store.
Store Refunds/Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your jewelry* return up to 60 days from date of purchase. At store locations only, exchanges may be made up to 90 days from date of purchase. *Returns or exchanges of custom designed jewelry, class rings, family jewelry and items that have been engraved are not accepted.
- Watch Returns - Watches may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase only if they have not been worn and have not been sized. Watch warranties vary by manufacturer and are covered in the manufacturer’s warranty book that was provided at time of purchase.
- Gift Returns - Gift items may be exchanged for gift card or jewelry item of equal or greater value.
- Trade-ins - Your new jewelry item may be returned within sixty (60) days of purchase with sales receipt. If returned within 60 days, you will receive your original trade-in item and a refund of the amount paid in difference.
- Refunds - Cash refunds are issued to original purchaser With original sales receipt. Items purchased by check require a 21-day hold from date of purchase. Cash and checks over $100 are issued by check from Kroger within 30 days. Returns of merchandise purchased with a debit or credit card will be processed as a credit to the account* on which the original purchase was made. *This will include closed accounts.
Loose Diamond Return Policy
Loose Diamonds purchased online must be returned to the online store within 30 days of when the order was placed. The Loose Diamond must be accompanied by the packing slip and the certificate when applicable (replacement fee for the certificate is $200.00).
Return requests can be processed on our website, please see Online Return Requests above for more information on how to process your online return.
Lifetime Diamond Trade In Privilege
The following pieces qualify for Trade In toward the purchase price of a new diamond jewelry item that is at least double the price you paid for your original purchase:
- All diamond solitaire rings, solitaire pendants and stud/solitaire earrings
- Diamond engagement rings including unity and 3-stone rings
- Diamond bridal sets of two or three rings
- Loose Diamonds
- Diamond mountings
- Ladies diamond anniversary bands
- Ring wraps and guards
- Men's diamond and gold or platinum bands
- Diamond and gold or platinum tennis bracelets
The following are not eligible for Trade In: Precious and semi-precious gemstone jewelry (with or without diamonds), merchandise from competitors, right hand rings, multi stone diamond fashion jewelry, and clearance jewelry items. To be eligible for the Trade In privilege, Jewelry Guarantee document and original sales receipt must be presented as confirmation of eligibility. You may only trade in one jewelry item for one jewelry item***.
***Diamond bridal sets of two or three may be traded for a single diamond engagement ring that is at least double the price you paid for your total original purchase.